Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Tamara, Adam and I enjoyed the start of our summer weather here in Southern California on Saturday. We started our morning at Cars & Coffee in style with Nate and Mike from the Mercedes Benz Classic Center in a 1972 Mercedes-Benz 600 4d Sedan 936 and 170H 2d Convertible rear-engine. There we passed out the latest of the Hagerty's Magazine - The Camaro Craze. If you haven't seen a Hagerty's Magazine check it out online http://www.hagerty.com/lifestyle/hobby_article.aspx?id=42288.


Nate driving the ladies in the 170H 2d Convertible rear-engine to Cars & Coffee.

Reeves Callaway and his friend in front of the Callaway Coupe.


2010 Lotus Evora makes a stop at Cars & Coffee. I really like the new body style. It is much bigger.

2010 Lotus Evora in red, I think this one better than the black. What do you think?

Our next stop for the day was the Fontana Speedway. This was my first time to any race track, so I was excited. It was very cool to walk around the pits full of race cars, drivers and pit crews. The energy was in full force and the smell of tires burning was in the air.

Looking good LA office!

I think you had to have a Mustang to be in this pit.

Can you say fast? That is what they look like to me.

The final stop of the day was Michelle Herrera's automotive photography exhibit at the Bistango Restaurant in Irvine. Bistango has been displaying international artists there for over 20 years. Michelle said she was honored to have her work featured in their beautiful gallery. There was a large crowd of enthusiasts to honor Michelle's amazing work.
My favorite of Michelle's work on display that day. I wonder how much she would sell it to me for?

No comments:

Post a Comment