Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mercedes Benz Classic Center

Friday I went to the Mercedes Benz Classic Center in Lake Forest. All Mercedes fans you need to check this place out immediately. They have all the history of the Mercedes Benz there and you can also pick up another Mercedes to add to your growing collections. After this tour I have a great appreciations for Mercedes Benz now, they have made some amazing cars. For more information go to http://www.mercedes-benz-classic.com/content/classic/retailer/classic/en/home/home/home/classic/oldtimer_service.html
Below are the ones that you may see in my collection...SOMEDAY!

I would love to see what this 1914 Mercedes can do on the streets.

Can you guess what this is?

That's right a McLaren straight from my dream garage.

I can see myself being chauffeured in this.

I saved the best for last. A 300SL 1961 Roadster. At $575,000 it fits perfectly in my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment