Wednesday, July 1, 2009

As Beyonce' once put it: "I'm a survivor!"




As Beyonce’ and Destiny’s Child once put it: “I’m a survivor, I’m not gonna give up, I’m not gonna stop, I’m gonna make it, I’m a survivor.” Only they did it with a very catchy tune, I’m just typing it…. My previous blog highlighted a 1954' Corvette that was in original, unrestored condition. Bloomington Gold has a 'Survivor Show' on Sunday after their big Corvette show every year. This is where people can bring their cars and show them off for being original and unmolested. The show kicked off with a brief owners meeting, followed by judging and awards. There were some amazing vehicles on the show field Sunday morning. All of which the owners are extremely proud of. It's amazing that these vehicles are over 95% complete when comparing them to what came off the assembly line that year. This show is going to continue to grow and the vehicles will become more rare as the years progress.













No comments:

Post a Comment