Friday, July 17, 2009

The San Diego Collection

Yesterday I spent the day in San Diego looking at beautiful cars, checking out restoration shops and enjoying the perfect summer weather. I had the opportunity to go by The San Diego Collection of Vintage Cars. This is a culmination of Chuck Schwimmer's lifelong passion of collecting rare and exotic vehicles as well as automotive memorabilia. He is dedicated to collection and preservation of the automotive industry.
The San Diego Collection's showroom can be used as a meeting facility for your next big event or car club gathering. They also offer a consignment program, gift shop and detail center. For more information please go to www.thesandiegocollection.com/.


It's a large showroom. Almost 10,000 square feet.

Alvis, Bentley, Lagonda....oh my!

Me in my 1939 Alvis. A girl can dream.

1954 Bentley R-type




1 comment:

  1. Nice Photo Laura, one of my favorite cars 3 doors, low and classy, you look good in it

    ReplyDelete