Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Quail - Motorsports Gathering

I am still so excited that I had the opportunity to attend The Quail Motorsports Gathering this year at The Quail Lodge in Carmel Valley. It is the most prestigious event of the entire weekend, well I think it is. With a limited number of tickets available; to be exact there are 3,000 sold at $400 per ticket. The Quail provides an unequalled lifestyle experience that combines spectacular automobiles with mouth watering displays of gourmet food accompanied with local wine and champagne on a beautiful green lawn. The luxurious and exclusive event should not be missed if you can afford the expensive ticket.are hard to come by. I heard that they sell out within 10 minutes of going on sale.
The 2009 Quail featured displays celebrating the 50th Anniversary of America’s legendary Daytona Speedway; the 30th Anniversary of BMW's Motorsport division featuring the M1; and paid tribute to race car driver Hans Joachim Stuck. Be prepared for a mixture of vintage automobiles and motorcycles that most have never seen. I tried to capture it all with my camera but I just don’t think I did it justice.











No comments:

Post a Comment