Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Coastline Car Classic

Sunday I spent the day at the beach in Corona Del Mar for the amazing 6th Annual Coastline Car Classic. You could not have asked for a better back drop and the weather was absolutely perfect. The show is literally in the beach parking lot over looking the sand and surf. The CDM Chamber of Commerce www.cdmchamber.com/events/carshow2009/default.asp puts this event on every year. This is the third year in a row I have attended this event and each year it gets bigger and better.
To my surprise, there were a lot of people there that have never heard of Hagerty Insurance. So I am extremely happy I went. Don't miss this one next year, you never know what you are going to see. Check out some of the cars....
This custom Hannible Twin Eight Scissor Car is just CRAZY!
Batman in his Batmobile

1926 Model T


9 beautiful Rolls right in a row!

Packards unit!


From left to right 1967 Maserati-Ghibi and a 1968 Maserati-Ghibi 4.9 SS Coupe

1926 Bentley Speed Six Le Mans


1940 Ford Woodie by Boyd Coddington.

I love this car!

This 1958 Beardmore London Taxi was my favorite of the day.

This taxi has so much character

1965 El Camino

This screams fast and loud!

The 1956 Porsche Speedster is so perfect for Southern California.

This is one of their trophies. They are the coolest looking trophies I have ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment