Tuesday, October 20, 2009

877 Mechanix Car Show

Saturday I attended the inaugural 877 Mechanix Car Show in Redlands. It was an intimate show and I had the opportunity to have a conversation with each and every person that attended. Check out some of the cars below.

6am - On my way to Redlands, CA. There sure were a lot of cars out and about for 6am on a Saturday.











The owner of this car was so proud of his newly restored 1969 Camaro. He is the original owner and it was his very first car. I thought it was a cool story.


Even has navagation and TV. I just wonder how often you can watch TV in your car. Still very cool though.










I really liked this movie.




Sold for $3,744.07 in 1957. I wish I could buy such a cool car for that price.

I thought this was cool. I have never noticed this before and I had no idea what it was for. To my surprise it is a traffic light viewer. The light reflected into it and you would have to look up at the light. Total cost for the upgrade in 1957 $2.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment