Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Long Beach Swap Meet

Last Sunday I had a very early wake-up call to attend the Long Beach Hi Performance Swap Meet https://toppingevents.com/carswap.asp. To be exact it was a 3:45am wake-up call. I will say each time I work a swap meet it gets a little easier than the last and especially now because the sun comes out earlier. If you have never attended a parts swap meet you really need to go for the experience. I personally love it. People are dedicated to finding parts and random things. Men pulling wagons and other crazy contraptions to hold the treasures they find. Others cruising the aisles on bikes and rollerblades shinning their flashlights in your face to see what you have at your booth at 5am. Men actually wear shirts with the part they are looking for or a sign around their neck with the car that they have for sale on it. I didn’t take a picture of anyone doing any of these things because I want all of you to check it out for yourself. Sunday was a busy day because the weather was so perfect so I didn't get any great pictures but I tried. Check out the view from my booth.









No comments:

Post a Comment