Friday, June 26, 2009

Ruby's Diner Friday Night Cruz

Every Friday night from April 3rd to October 30th American Streetrodders host a pre 1974 hot rod, custom, truck, and get-r-done car show in front of the Ruby's Diner in Whittier, Ca. They average 150 cars per week with prizes, a 50/50 drawing and great food. For more information please visit, http://www.socalcarculture.com/Images/CruiseNight_Friday_RubysWhittier.pdf.

The Stein family: Eddie, Lori, Sarah and their dog Libby. I walked around the show with all of them. Eddie and Lori attend the show often, so they introduced me to all of their friends. I even got to take a cruise in their 64 Buick.

Russ a proud Hagerty client in front of his 66 Mustang.


I met Dave and Brittany. Brittany is a lucky girl. Her dad Dave restored that 66 Camaro for her. It's her daily driver....I want one!

A 1956 Nash Metropolitan with 2,000 horsepower. Everyone stopped to watch this car idle through the parking lot.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you've seen this Metro too! Amazing overpowered smile generating machine!

    http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-favorite-metro.html

    ReplyDelete