Monday, July 20, 2009

Nick Alexander's Open House

Nick Alexander will be selling almost his entire collection of Ford and Mercury woodies through RM Auctions on August 13, 2009 in Monterrey, CA. On Saturday July 18th I had the privilege to attend Nick's final open house with thousands of other car enthusiasts.

In 1995 he began collecting Ford and Mercury woodies with the intention of acquiring the best possible example from each year of the era of the flathead engine, so I believe from 1932 to 1955. Please correct me if I am wrong. He now has over 60 woodies in his collection.

Just wanted to show you how many cars are in this industrial building!


This 1939 is one of Nick's favorites. This will not be sold!



This is another 39, I heard that is Nick's favorite year.

This is the 39 from above. I was told it has Birch Eye Wood which is very rare and all original.


1949 Ford

Speechless!!
Look at the rest of my pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment