Monday, August 3, 2009

SEMA Show 'n Shine

Saturday, August 1st I spent the day in Old Town Pasadena's convention center to support SEMA's inaugural event - SEMA Show 'n Shine. Cruising around the event was Chip Foose the event's Grand Marshal, Corky Coker owner of Coker Tires, the executives and staff of SEMA and a large portion of the elite LA car enthusiasts. In the words of Adam Martin, my co-worker "this event is a great example of a true LA car show." Meaning it was inside and there was not one vehicle present that wasn't car show worthy! There were classics, hot rods, muscle cars, rat rods, special-interest cars and trucks which made for some serious eye candy.

Adam, Chip and Laura - Chip is such a nice guy. He actually remembered me from my past life and I thought that showed what a down to earth man he is.
Chip's 1956 F-100




My favorite Corvette a 1963 spilt window - this is the only Corvette I can look at and actually know the year!


Inside the convention center
This one has a style that I really like.

1963 Shelby GT 350S - Such a beautiful car.

I like it when people bring props to accent their vehicle.

My friend Borji's 1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer Super D 500

1940 Buick Coupe 56S

1955 Chevy

1949 F-100 - This is my favorite of the day!


The best looking utility vehicle I have ever seen.

The owner LOVES RockStar energy drinks!

Comment if you want to see more pictures from the SEMA Show 'n Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment