Monday, October 12, 2009

Racer's Edge 4th Annual Car Show

Saturday, October 10th, may have been a little chilly, but the sun was shining and it was a great day to attend a car show! I, however, happened to stumble on this show by pure luck. After transporting our latest foster dog to his new family (my wife and I are heavily involved in the Great Dane Rescue), I stopped to get gas. Filling up the tank, I looked across the street and saw a pot of gold, a car show with about 70 cars! Who can pass up an opportunity to check out some awesome classics?!?!? After topping off the tank, I cruised over to the show and spent the next hour or so drooling over some amazing machines. If you're ever in the Daleville, IN area and looking for a car show, check out Racer's Edge, located just east of I-69 exit 34. Better yet, for more information, you can call Mike Hiatt: 800.338.3593 or 765.378.0469 or check out their website at http://www.racefanssuperstore.com . Also, take some time to check out the Racer's Edge store, your NASCAR superstore!




























No comments:

Post a Comment