Monday, June 22, 2009

Pismo Beach Classic

After the short road trip and a flat tire Tamara and I finally made it to the Pismo Beach Classic for father's day weekend. For those of you who have never attended, it is a 3 day car show on Price Street and the pier in Pismo Beach. Since it is a central location in California, it attracted people from all over the state. This is the largest car show I have been to for some time now. All weekend there were wall to wall people and amazing show cars. They had over 1,000 cars and 100,000 people in attendance this weekend. The cold beach air and strong winds didn't keep people away. We had the opportunity to meet a lot of interesting people and see some really cool cars. Be sure to add this show to your calendar for next year.


Taking a stroll down Price Street on Saturday. I could barely walk there were so many people.


200 of the 1,000 cars cruised the corner of Price and Pomeroy on Saturday night to show off!

A view from the top of Price Street on Sunday.

Tamara and I taking a cruise in the Peterbilt....I mean dreaming about getting to drive this beast!

I think someone likes Elvis...


Our neighbors with Insta Finish let Tamara and I rest our feet after a long 3 day weekend.

As quoted from the man above "my doctor doesn't approve of this message"


Check out the rest of my pictures from this past weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment